Night 1: David and Goliath....
Lee and the other Israelites coming out to face Goliath....only to run away. :)
David facing down Goliath
I loved this mid-fall action shot even if it was a little blurry.
David is the hero!
Night 2: Samson and Delilah
So Lee really enjoys the skits for VBS and does at least 2 every year - this year he was in 3 out of 4! He volunteered to be the hero Samson on Monday. So who did that make Delilah you might ask? Oh just wait and see....
Look at that wig! Our group who makes costumes are so impressive! I'm am in awe every year of their creativity!
It made him look completely different!
My favorite Philistines :)
The crowd getting excited for the first skit of the night
And enter Delilah.....otherwise known as me. I normally do only registration because that's a low-key, very organized job, which is very me. But they needed a married couple so here I come. I enjoyed it once I got up there, but it was definitely outside my comfort zone. (Also, that costume was HOT!) :)
I'm trying to woo Samson....or just trying not to laugh.
What's Samson's secret??
Getting direction from the sneaky Philistines
Victory! :)
Samson at the temple pillars
| And there it goes! |
The final result
Night 3: Esther
Love Queen Esther! She's my fav old testament character.
Lee was Hathach reading out the proclamation to destroy the Jews
Mordecai talking to Esther about going to the king
Night 4: Noah
'Old' Noah telling us his story
'Young' Noah starting to work on the ark
The finished product!
And here comes the animals two-by-two!
Noah also climed up in the ark and we had a rain storm. The kids loved it!


You always look like you are having so much FUN!
ReplyDelete