They say to write your resolutions down and you'll be more likely to succeed. So I figure typing is as good as writing, right? I was pretty good last year at (sort of) keeping this blog up-to-date so I hope to do as well in 2011.
1. Reading the Bible chronologically. I've done this a few times reading it in the 'normal' order or however you call it so thought this might be interesting. I got the schedule from the following blog that I just love: http://cindycolley.blogspot.com/2010/12/resolution-loosen-up.html.
2. I'm really not trying to be cliche, but I could definitely do with losing a few pounds (the real amount will remain nameless...). So I'm doing the normal tactics everyone knows about. That was a sort-of resolution last year and I only went down 3 pounds so I'm going to try and be more serious this year. I've got a Florida vacation coming in June (Lee's family reunion) so I'll be ready!
No comments:
Post a Comment