Two weeks ago, I went on a work trip to Orlando, FL. It was for a user-conference hosted by the company who provides the software we use in Transportation at Kimberly-Clark. It was at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort which was incredibly nice (and expensive - glad I did not have to pay for this!). Although it was very busy and we didn't get to go to any parks, I had a great time and did get to have dinner at Downtown Disney our last night there.

Arriving - I was like a little kid. Love Disney!

A party held on the beach in between the Swan and Dolphin hotels. They brought out couches with fire pits, had a band, then another karaoke stage. It was crazy!

The dolphin which I think looks like a carp or catfish....

An oversized checker set which I thought was too cool.
Downtown Disney!!
Snow White in front of Legoland - they had tons of life-size
Disney characters all built out of Legos.
In other news, it's getting summer-like in TN. We hit 90 this past week for the first time and we finally had to turn on the air conditioner. But I'm ready for it - tired of being cold.
Lee also bought a truck while I was in FL. Not new new, just new to him. It is his new toy and he is more excited than a kid at Christmas. It is loud and a little (ok, a lot) redneck-looking, but he is happy so I'm getting over it. Although it does still surprise me when I go in the garage on my way to work.
Work is fine for both of us - staying very busy. Lee continues to generate new clients which his boss is pleased with (and that's more bonus $ for us!).
Very nice trip!! Glad you got to do something so fun!
ReplyDelete