I'm glad for leap year happening this year....it's given me an extra day to get my Feburary post in. I did have good intentions (as usual) of doing it earlier in the week, but had to get around Google's new privacy restrictions and set up passwords and security questions again.
Lee and I celebrated my birthday earlier in the month with Protein Overload 2012. I had received a giftcard to Brazerios (for my Utah readers, it's the same concept as Rodizio) and it was so amazing. I had been about 6 months ago for a work thing, but this was Lee's first time and he loved it. All the meat you can ever want is right up his alley.
Valentine's Day was pretty low key - I had band rehearsal so we were pretty lame. But I did get my usual beautiful dozen roses. They made the kitchen smell great for days!
Everything else is going great - work is very busy for both of us. My band rehearsals/concerts and teaching is going great. I actually just started a new student last week who is 9 and has never played before. He wanted to start on saxophone, but I convinced him to do clarinet for a couple of years first. He is so little and too sweet. I've never taught anyone this young before so am excited to see how it goes.
Next week is the annual lectureship at our congregation in Knoxville that our School of Preaching hosts (www.etspm.org). A couple who graduated from the school 2 years ago will be staying with us and get here Saturday. We are so excited to see them again!
No comments:
Post a Comment