I know it's almost the end of January....but here's my resoultion list for 2012. I don’t know why I’ve gotten so into resolutions. Maybe I’m just the type of person who needs goal-setting to achieve tasks. Whatever it is, it’s working for me, so I’m sticking with it.
Ok, so recap of resolutions for 2011….
1. Reading the Bible chronologically
Result – completed one day early!
2. Losing weight
Result – so excited to announce I lost 15 lbs. in 2011. Not amazing by any standards, but I’m proud of myself anyway.
Now onto 2012! I’ve created quite a list this year so we’ll see how I do – it’s quite a lot!
The first 2 maybe don’t count in my list since I’m repeating those from 2011.
1. Reading the Bible chronologically again – Lee wanted to do it this year so we’re doing it together which is working out great.
2. Losing weight – I’ll go out on a limb with this one and go for another 15. Thinking it will be a struggle, but I’m going to give it my best shot!
3. Blogging once per month. I’ve definitely achieved that for January so far. I think it stresses me out to think I have to blog about everything so then I do nothing. But I think once/month is reasonable and it keeps me going all year instead of doing a lot every few months.
4. I’ve also got to catch up on my scrapbooking. I had the last week of the year off and got a lot accomplished, but still have work to do. By the end of 2012, I want to be within 2 months of the current date. Right now, I’m working on this past summer, so I’m about 7 months behind now.
5. This is more of a sub-set of #4. I still have done nothing to create a wedding scrapbook. Considering our 5th anniversary is this year, I figure I better get going. I at least want to get one started, but not necessarily completed (so I might have a carry-over into 2013).
6. A to Z Reading Challenge. I’ve seen some people post this on other blogs. They read books starting with each letter of the alphabet. I think 26 books isn’t an issue for me since I read probably too much, but it might be a challenge to find some with certain letters. We'll see how it goes. If nothing else, that can at least count for a blog post each month.
First Friday night of each month...you are joining me at scrapbooking night! There's a local church in the area that has a scrapbooking open house for 4 hours each month. I get several pages done each month thanks to this group. So consider it a date for March!
ReplyDelete