Saturday, July 16, 2011

Vacation Pictures

Some pictures from our vacation - details about our trip is in the post below.



In front of the condos where we stayed...you can see the start of my sunburn.


I was pretty red after this week!
Lee and all his siblings playing cards - our nightly routine.



Lee and his siblings and cousins with their anniversary gift to his grandparents - singing a song his grandfather taught all of them from the time they were little. It was so funny!



Lee and his siblings at the anniversary party - love my sis-in-laws and brother-in-law!



Lee and his mom



My sis-in-law Laura - she loves taking pictures as much as me!



Me and Lee on our jet ski in the Gulf of Mexico
Volleyball tournament

Loving the beach!



Lee's youngest cousin turned 2 while we were in Destin so we celebrated that as well.


We were proud our dump truck was the hit of all the presents.


I could look at this everyday - we always got to see a beautiful sunset.







My aunt, uncle, and 3 second-cousins from OK - they came up for the reunion and it was so good to see them!



A barn my great-great-grandfather built right around 1900. I was able to go inside and see the names of horses still read-able on the stall doors. A special piece of my family history!

1 comment:

  1. I have been meaning to tell you how much I loved that comment you left on my post the other day about my grandpa's hometown... and how you have a similar place you love. I love that you have the picture of that barn on here. Pretty neat.

    ReplyDelete