Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SLC Vacation

In September, I took a trip back to Utah for a long weekend. I left Lee at home and met up with my cousin from Oklahoma who had never been to Utah before so we did a lot of the standard tourist stuff which kept us crazy busy! My favorite part was going to the Weber State football game. I hadn’t been back to campus since right before I got married in 2007 so everything had changed. But it was still full of awesome memories and we won the game so that was a double bonus!



Antelope Island







Ready to cheer on Weber State! We won!



The top of the ski jump at Olympic Park. It made me dizzy to look down.


Part of the bobsled track at Olympic Park. I hadn't been here since the Olympics and it was funny because I remember there were people and huge grandstands everywhere. It was much quieter this time around.


Me in a bobsled.



Group photo at Kennecott Copper Mine.



By one of the large tires that move all the copper from the mine.






No comments:

Post a Comment