Monday, January 30, 2012

Welcoming in 2012!

We spent New Year’s weekend at a wedding. The couple used to be in our youth group at Karns and it was absolutely surreal to see them get married. I felt old thinking this, but it was like….They’re too young to get married! Although when one is graduated from college and the other is almost done, I guess they aren’t. The time has just gone by so fast! Lee ran the sound and video for the ceremony and was nervous, but did a great job. I cut the groom’s cake at the reception. Normally, I’m super A-type about cutting cakes to make sure the pieces are the same size and they come out together and not crumbly, but there were so many people, I’ve never cut cake faster in my life! And I accidentally cut the girl who was helping me serve with my knife. There was no blood, but I felt so bad! She ended up catching the bouquet so I think her night turned out ok. :)

After the reception was over, we went to Lance and Amber’s to ring in 2012. However, I was so worn out I completely forgot to take pictures! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment